QnA Session Oct 2018 at MAAC Ahmedabad.
Flowing Liquid Effect in Photoshop
We are going to start to create a flowing liquid effect in photoshop software with an image of overturned glass and make it look like its liquid contents are spilling onto the surface underneath.
Step to Create Flowing Liquid Effect in Photoshop
Step 1: Create a Shape with the Brush Tool
Step 2: The Dodge Tool
- The Dodge tool is used to lighten any area of an image.
- Let’s use it to add some highlights to the Shape.
- Use the settings for the Dodge Tool:
Soft Edged Brush: Size 45
Step 3: The Burn Tool
- The Burn tool is used to darken your image in any area.
- We are going to use it to add some shadows to the Shape.
- Use the settings for the Burn tool:
Soft Edged Brush: Size 35
Step 4: Using the Plastic Wrap Filter
- For creating the liquid effect in photoshop go to Filter > Artistic > Plastic Wrap.
- Use the settings for the Plastic Wrap:
Highlight Strength: 13
Step 5: Using the Hard Light Mode
- In this stage, take a step back and look everything is looking good or not.
- If you need to make any adjustments, you can able to make change any highlights (Dodge Tool) again and shadows (Burn Tool).
- With the Liquid layer selected, change the mode of the layer from Normal to Hard Light:
- This removes all the shades of grey, leaving only the highlights and shadows.
Click on Below Video: How to Create Water Flowing Animation as realistic in Photoshop
Step 6: Bevel and Emboss
- Right click on the Liquid layer, and select Blending Options > Bevel and Emboss.
- You can also add an Inner Bevel effect of extra realism. In this we are using the following values:
- Play with these value until you think that looks perfect.
- You need to take into consideration the lighting of the glass object and change the shading angle so that the shading follows the same direction of the glass lighting.
- If you need to change the liquid color, then go to Image > Adjustments > Color Balance. Change sliders until you are satisfied with the color.
Click on Below Video: Liquid Effect Tutorial in Adobe Photoshop
Step to remove Object Form Image using Photoshop
The first thing you have to do is open the image using Photoshop.
- Let’s start by making a choice around the object that you wish to get shed off from the image. You can use the Polygonal Lasso Tool for making a choice.
- Next, you need to select the Clone Stamp Tool from the toolbar at the left-hand side of Photoshop screen.
- You have to use Choice + Click to specify a source point, and after that, you can paint over the individual or remove it.
As you are painting, specify brand-new source points as required.
Students Celebrat Navratri at MAAC Ahmadabad, Navratri 2k18.